Nominations for the 2017 RFNSW Industry Awards are now open. The winners will be announced at the Road Freight NSW 2017 Conference, to be held on 1 November 2017.
Send in your nominations email@example.com by 6th October 2017.
The awards categories are:
- Outstanding Contribution to the NSW Trucking Industry
- NSW Professional Driver of the Year
- NSW Transport Woman of the Year
Outstanding Contribution to the NSW Trucking Industry
- Long term participation in NSW road transport
- Personal and/or organisational commitment to achieving positive benefits for the industry through actions
- A proven commitment to raising both community and industry awareness and appreciation of trucking
- A selfless attitude that has resulted in personal cost, in the case of an individual. In the case of an organisation, a commitment to achieving benefits for road transport that has incurred an organisational cost
- A reputation for integrity and ethical behaviour.
NSW Professional Driver of the Year
- A high degree of pride in their personal presentation and their vehicle’s presentation
- A high degree of skill and experience in freight handling relevant to their field
- A professional attitude towards their job, their customers and the industry as a whole
- A strong interest in furthering the professional image of the industry, as demonstrated by their actions and interests.
In addition, all nominations for NSW Professional Driver of the Year must be accompanied by a copy of their road agency traffic record – please attach below.
NSW Transport Woman of the Year
A long-term involvement and/or background in the trucking industry
- A clear dedication and commitment to and support of the industry through her contribution
- A proven commitment to raising both community and industry awareness of trucking
- A reputation for a high level of integrity, positive influence and professionalism in the trucking industry as a whole.