Due to representation from RFNSW members, Max Kruse today issued the following apology:
We’re extending the deadline for returning Carrier Access Agreements (CAA) to Friday, 14 July. We apologise for the short lead time in issuing the CAA last week. Carriers who have yet to return their paperwork will continue to have access to our terminals until 14 July.
Many thanks to the more than 60 per cent of carriers who have returned their paperwork.
Collectively the business has received a number of requests asking to extend our credit terms. We will be retaining our 14-day payment terms with invoices issued weekly.
Chief Operating Officer
DP World Australia
RFNSW welcomes DPWA’s flexibility in ensuring an extension to returning Carrier Access Agreements.
- From the General Manager’s desk
- Increase to award wages and allowances
- Fuel tax credits to rise; new self-clearing defect notices
- Injured workers recovering at work survey
- Chance for truck drivers to be heard
- Road reports, closures, changes and detours
Read the 3 July 2017 issue.